Version 0.9.7 of wxPdfDocument has been released. This version is compatible with wxWidgets 2.8.12, 3.0.x, and 3.1.x. Sample PDF files created with wxPdfDocument can be found here.
Although this release is mainly a bug fixing release, a few useful improvements were also added (see below).
What's new in this release
- Adjusted dash patterns to get (hopefully) perfect dots for all pen cap styles
- Added a new map mode style wxPDF_MAPMODESTYLE_PDFFONTSCALE
- Added support for justified text alignment when using Unicode fonts
- Added border width and colour attributes to XML table output
- Added speed up for text drawing in wxPdfDC class
- Added multiline text support for wxPdfDC::DoDrawRotatedText
- Added text background color support for wxPdfDC::DoDrawText and wxPdfDC::DoDrawRotatedText
- Fixed a bug when using a protected/encrypted external template
- Fixed an issue on failing to load an image from simple XML due to missing mimetype
- Fixed an issue on parsing the document information of an existing PDF document
- Fixed a wxPdfParser issue with "startxref" not found
- Fixed a crash on importing a completely empty page
- Fixed a problem with empty content streams on import
- Fixed several glitches in XML support
- Fixed issue using wrong pen on drawing splines in method wxPdfDC::DoDrawSpline
- Fixed issues in wxPdfDC class by taking transparency of pen and brush into account
Feedback and bug reports are welcome.
Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest