AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF Topic is solved

This forum is reserved for everything you want to talk about. It could be about programming, opinions, open source programs, development in general, or just cool stuff to share!
MoonKid
Ultimate wxWidgets Guru
Ultimate wxWidgets Guru

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF

Post by MoonKid »

Has anybody a AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF and could tell me how long a build process for wxWidgets is?
mc2r
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by mc2r »

I don't, but I would think that a much quicker way to find the answer is to try it. Surely it doesn't take longer to build then to wait for someone here with a "AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF" to answer.

Besides their answer would be somewhat meaningless as alot more goes into determining build time than just the processor one has.

Lastly, if you can't do this your self because you don't have said processor yet you might want to consider how good an idea it is to base a purchase decision on how fast someone elses machine with the same processor is able to build wxWidgets.

Just a couple thoughts.

-Max
glendara
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF

Post by glendara »

Whats the difference between al the kinds of AMD chips, and the different kinds of Pentium chips? Wondering what the difference is between the different computer chip. For example, the AMD chips have several kinds (AMD Athlon, AMD Athlon XP-M, AMD Athlon64, AMD Sempron, AMD Turion64), and the Pentium has a few also (Intel Celeron, Intel Celeron M, Intel Pentium 4, Intel Pentium 4 M). I know the difference between AMD and pentium, but how are the other classes different?