GUI malfunction; include BUG (?) - pls verify

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
Kromitvs
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

GUI malfunction; include BUG (?) - pls verify

Post by Kromitvs »

(newbie here, :mrgreen: )

Hy all,

I'm not sure this are wxDev bugs or my own (lol); so if someone could verify/explain them to me I would appreciate. I don't want (or know how) to file bug reports with beginners mistakes...

1. I use Windows XP and I have my font size for the desktop set for Extra Large (in Display Properties, Appearance, Font Size, Extra Large - I'm not using the English version, but it should be close enough!).
My installation of wnDev has several GUI glitches (eg: the expression "Project Inspector" is much larger than it should as it doesn't get itself all displayed; checkboxs icons float on enormous squares; first letters of option dialog box is hidden by icons - this is the worst; menu letters are small). I've tried all skins (gnome, new and blue) and XP theme on/off. It seems not to matter.

2. I made a syntax C++ mistake (at least I'm only telling you one... ;) and introduced "#include <somefile>;" (notice the final semicolon). Wndev shows up an error report every-time (not a compiler/or whatever
Auria
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: GUI malfunction; include BUG (?) - pls verify

Post by Auria »

I dont have answers, but just to point out there is a wx-DevC++ section to these forums. if no one answers here, perhaps ttake it there, everywhere there will be more knowledgeable
Kromitvs
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by Kromitvs »

](*,)
Dought!!!
I must 've been sleeping! I looked all over the forum...

Sorry for that!

(Pls delete this post!)

Thanks Auria!!!
lowjoel
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by lowjoel »