Multiple email addresses

This forum can be used to talk about general design strategies, new ideas and questions in general related to wxWidgets. If you feel your questions doesn't fit anywhere, put it here.
armink
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Multiple email addresses

Post by armink »

Is it possible to add a second email address to my account, since I' d also want to be noticed of responses on my home account? Now, I only entered the office account ...
Jorg

Post by Jorg »

Good question.

I guess you can do what I do, that is leave your mail on the server and get the same mail at home. I will have to look if it is possible to get more then one email address for notification, I will keep you posted!

- Jorgen
Jorg

Post by Jorg »

Hi, I have investigated the manner but there is no such way (yet). If you want to be updated on posts you either have to use the "keep mail on server" so you can see the same posts at home and at work, but what you can also do is use a RSS reader to monitor the forum at work or home. It is a bit more cumbersome but alas.

I have checked out the possibility to do email digests from the forum but I have no cron at my site. Maybe it can be tweaked so that whenever a user posts a message, the digests engine is updated. But that is a bit too advanced for me right now.

Regards,
- Jorgen
armink
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

multiple email accounts

Post by armink »

Jorg, thank you very much.

I' ll do as you proposed, keep the mail on the server ...

Thanx a lot .:-)

Armin