wxHtmlEasyPrinting problem with border size

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
Bundy
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

wxHtmlEasyPrinting problem with border size

Post by Bundy »

Hello

I need to print wxGrid content so I decide that the easiest way will be to make a string contains html file with this grid convert to a table. It was very easy. Problem shows when I needed to increment size of border. I try this

Code: Select all

<table border=5 style="border-collapse: collapse; border: 5px solid black" cellpadding=10 width=100%>
        <tr>
            <TD style="border: 3px solid">col1</td>
            <TD style="border: 3px solid">col2</td>
            <TD style="border: 3px solid">col3</td>
            <TD style="border: 3px solid">col4</td>
        </tr>
</table>
It allows me to create table with single border line (not double witch is default) and resize this line. On IE or Mozilla evrything is fine. Unfortunatly wxHtmlEasyPrinting don't recognize style="border-collapse: collapse; border: 5px solid black" or style="border: 3px solid"

So, anybody skip this problem? It is a single action so I accept any resolution, even wxMSW library code changing

Thanks
Bundy

p.s. My program need to work on Windows only
"Fate rewards prepared mind"

Quote from movie "Liberator 2"
benedicte
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by benedicte »

I don't use the wxHtmlEasyPrinting, but if it uses the same HTML parser as the wxHtmlWindow class, it only supports basic HTML (not all the tags, and no CSS).

You may have a look at wxMozilla or wxIE to have a better HTML support.