wxGTK-2.6.3 problem Topic is solved

If you are using the main C++ distribution of wxWidgets, Feel free to ask any question related to wxWidgets development here. This means questions regarding to C++ and wxWidgets, not compile problems.
vsp
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

wxGTK-2.6.3 problem

Post by vsp »

hi
this is really urgent

i am using amd 64bit Redhat linux, and as u said i have added wx/wx.h header in all my programs, still i am getting the same error. and the same code i was using in windows 32bit earlier with wxGTK-2.4.2, is there any and all the following errors i am getting only during the link time and not in the compile time conflict, and please help me out i am giving my errors again. thanks again - Rajesh

FilePanel.o(.text+0x39c3): In function `MWCreateNodePanel::BuildPanelChoice()':
: undefined reference to `wxSizer::Add(int, int, int, int, int, wxObject*)'
FilePanel.o(.text+0x3b53): In function `MWCreateNodePanel::BuildPanelChoice()':
: undefined reference to `wxSizer::Add(int, int, int, int, int, wxObject*)'
FilePanel.o(.text+0x3bc7): more undefined references to `wxSizer::Add(int, int, int, int, int, wxObject*)' follow
FilePanel_1.o(.text+0x391b): In function `mwFilePanel_1::CreateWidgets()':
: undefined reference to `wxSizer::Add(wxSizer*, int, int, int, wxObject*)'

: undefined reference to `wxComboBox::wxComboBox(wxWindow*, int, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, int, wxString const*, long, wxValidator const&, wxString const&)'
MWCreatePanel.o(.text+0x3074): In function `mwElementPanel::CreateWidgets()':
: undefined reference to `wxComboBox::wxComboBox(wxWindow*, int, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&, int, wxString const*, long, wxValidator const&, wxString const&)'
MWCreatePanel.o(.text+0x30f5): In function `mwElementPanel::CreateWidgets()':

../LIB/libwxUtilities.a(TextControl.o)(.text+0x45): In function `MWCosineTextControl::wxCreateObject()': : undefined reference to `wxTextCtrl::wxTextCtrl()'
../LIB/libwxUtilities.a(TextCtrl.o)(.text+0x35): In function `MWNumericTextCtrl::MWNumericTextCtrl()':
: undefined reference to `wxTextCtrl::wxTextCtrl()' ../LIB/libwxUtilities.a(NumericTextCtrl.o)(.text+0xc5): In function `MWNumericTextCtrl::MWNumericTextCtrl()':
: undefined reference to `wxTextCtrl::wxTextCtrl()' ../LIB/libwxUtilities.a(StatusBarPanel.o)(.text+0x7eb): In function `MWStatusBarPanel::CreateSimpleStatusBar(wxString)':
phlox81
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by phlox81 »

Do you use the same IDE under Linux ?
What is the commandline you use for compiling ?
It looks that you haven't linked the wxlibraries,
or the linker can't find it.
benedicte
wxWorld Domination!
wxWorld Domination!

Post by benedicte »

What is the value of the WXWIN environment variable?

In your makefile, which directories did you add the to "include directories list" and "libraries directories list"?