sqlite help svp Topic is solved

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
JPlaroche
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

sqlite help svp

Post by JPlaroche »

pouvez-vous me donner quelques explications au sujet d'ag
apprendre et developper en C++ des sub routine interfac� HIM et BD pour validation acquis
Jean-Pierre

project define DB descripteur idem IBM400
http://www.ombrebleu.com/wxsrc/src/
utelle

Re: sqlite help svp

Post by utelle »

[quote="JPlaroche"]pouvez-vous me donner quelques explications au sujet d'ag
JPlaroche
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by JPlaroche »

[quote="utelle"][quote="JPlaroche"]pouvez-vous me donner quelques explications au sujet d'ag
apprendre et developper en C++ des sub routine interfac� HIM et BD pour validation acquis
Jean-Pierre

utelle

Post by utelle »

JPlaroche wrote:je n'ai pas de probleme avec sqlite
ni avec wxsqlite3 qui est super dont je me sert,
mais je n'ai pas compris pourquoi agreate et je voudrais l'utiliser

I do not have a problem with sqlite nor with wxsqlite3 which is super I is useful itself, but I did not include/understand why agreate and I would like to use it
Sorry, although I know a little bit French I don't catch what kind of information you're seeking. Please explain your problem a bit more verbosely.

Regards,

Ulrich
JPlaroche
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by JPlaroche »

Member Function Documentation
virtual void wxSQLite3AggregateFunction::Aggregate ( wxSQLite3FunctionContext & ctx ) [pure virtual]

Execute the aggregate of the function.

This method is invoked for each row of the result set of the query using the aggregate function.

Parameters:
ctx function context which can be used to access arguments and result value
Jean-Pierre

utelle

Post by utelle »

JPlaroche wrote:Member Function Documentation
virtual void wxSQLite3AggregateFunction::Aggregate ( wxSQLite3FunctionContext & ctx ) [pure virtual]

Execute the aggregate of the function.

This method is invoked for each row of the result set of the query using the aggregate function.

Parameters:
ctx function context which can be used to access arguments and result value
Since version 3.0.8 SQLite allows to create user-defined functions. These come in two flavors: scalar and aggregate.

Scalar functions produce a single result value from their parameter(s). Example: current_time - returns the current time as a string.

Aggregate functions collect data from each row of a result set and produce a result value. Examples: sum - returns the sum of the row values; avg - returns the average of the row values.

The class wxSQLite3AggregateFunction of wxSQLite3 is the base class for a SQLite aggregate function. The methods Aggregate and Finalize are pure virtual, that is, you have to derive your own class and have to implement these two methods. The method Aggregate is called for each row of a result set and thus allows to collect the row data for further processing. The method Finalize is called when all rows where processed and creates the result value. Both methods receive exactly one parameter: an instance of a wxSQLite3FunctionContext. This context allows to access the function's parameters and to set the final result. For a simple example look at the minimal sample program in the wxSQLite3 distribution. (The example aggregate function concatinates all row values to a single string.)

Additionally you should read the corresponding section(s) of the SQLite documentation, for example http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sql ... e_function.

Regards,

Ulrich
JPlaroche
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by JPlaroche »

MERCI j'ai compris THANK YOU THANK YOU

thank you very much that simplify me to handle it to take cheer remerci really very well, to have wanted to give explanation

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P [/b]
Jean-Pierre