Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Cologne, Germany
has been released. It supports version 3.29.0
. This version is compatible with wxWidgets 2.8.12, wxWidgets 3.0.x, and wxWidgets 3.1.x.
What's new in this release
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.29.0
- Added SQLite logging support
- Added build support for VS2019
- Added CMake support
- Updated build files to overcome problems with static builds
- Eliminated duplication of error messages for different wxWidgets builds
- Fixed missing call to progress callback in wxSQLite3Database::Restore
- Fixed issue with silently failing wxSQLite3Transaction::Commit method
- Fixed issue with named collections which could result in crashes
: SQLite3 binaries for Windows can be found as a separate download. Windows binaries are provided in 32-bit and 64-bit. Experimental versions with enabled ICU support
are included, too. For details refer to the included readme file.
As always, feedback is welcome.