Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
- Posts: 842
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:00 pm
- Location: Cologne, Germany
has been released. It supports version 3.25.3
. This version is compatible with wxWidgets 2.8.12, wxWidgets 3.0.x, and wxWidgets 3.1.x.
What's new in this release [Nov 15, 2018]
What's new in release 4.2.0 [Oct 29, 2018]
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.25.3
- Adjusted encryption extension to support cipher configuration via database URI
- Added method wxSQLite3Database::GetKeySalt to access the key salt of encrypted databases
- Fixed memory leaks in methods wxSQLite3ResultSet::GetExpandedSQL and wxSQLite3Statement::GetExpandedSQL
- Adjusted encryption extension to support raw key (and salt) for the ChaCha20 (sqleet) encryption scheme
: SQLite3 binaries for Windows can be found as a separate download. Windows binaries are provided in 32-bit and 64-bit. Experimental versions with enabled ICU support
are included, too. For details refer to the included readme file.
As always, feedback is welcome.