TKO Topic is solved

This forum is reserved for everything you want to talk about. It could be about programming, opinions, open source programs, development in general, or just cool stuff to share!
RobertHK
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

TKO

Post by RobertHK »

Good day. I have a very, very stupid question. In the world of "big programming - GUI" moves very, very short time. Frequently come across the term "TKO" and nowhere (example the wiki) can not find what this acronym actually means. Just a guess, but really do not know. Can someone please give explanation? I think that it is a term for a complex configuration (for me: minGW + Code::Blocks + wxWidgets 2.9.5 + Windows7), it is all the equipment available = TKO.
doublemax

Re: TKO

Post by doublemax »

I've never heard or seen that abbreviation (except in sports). Can you give an example where it's used?
Use the source, Luke!
RobertHK
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by RobertHK »

I figured it out and all I apologize for the stupid (very stupid) question. I have activated automatic translation of Google-translator (en / cs) and he translates the term 'MSW' like 'TKO'. This word I see in the documentation quite often, but I had no idea that it was caused by my laziness to learn more English and read the originals . Sorry all... :oops:
RobertHK
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by RobertHK »

A lot of things in English I already know, but when I'm learning new things...
eranon
Can't get richer than this
Can't get richer than this

Post by eranon »

Ha ha, automated translation is often... funny :mrgreen: The fact is that software world is in English and sometime benefits (really) to stay in English only.
[Ind. dev. - wxWidgets 3.0/3.1 under "Win 7 64-bit, TDM64-GCC" + "OS X 10.9, LLVM Clang"]
RobertHK
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by RobertHK »

:oops: