how to change the Button text of wxWizard , not English

This forum can be used to talk about general design strategies, new ideas and questions in general related to wxWidgets. If you feel your questions doesn't fit anywhere, put it here.
exploder
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

how to change the Button text of wxWizard , not English

Post by exploder »

I am from China. I found that the text of buttons in wxWizard(e.g, the "Cancel" button) can not be changed; so under not modifying the wx Source code, what can I do?
I suggest that for better international and localized , those like wxWizard need a way for changing the UI text. :)
computerquip
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by computerquip »

Create your own. Cancel is just a useful default that's recommended of use by wxWidgets. The defaults are simply common and usually mandatory buttons that are needed and used often but occasionally you need your special little button.
NinjaNL

Re: how to change the Button text of wxWizard , not English

Post by NinjaNL »

exploder wrote:I am from China. I found that the text of buttons in wxWizard(e.g, the "Cancel" button) can not be changed; so under not modifying the wx Source code, what can I do?
I suggest that for better international and localized , those like wxWizard need a way for changing the UI text. :)
http://wxwidgets.info/kastomizaciya-kla ... wxwidgets/

You will need to use google translate to convert the web page into your own language, but I think you should be able to see what is done there with wxHtmlEasyPrinting and apply that knowledge to wxWizard.

I don't know for sure, never tried, but it looks interesting.
Follow the development of my screenplay authoring program at http://wxscreenplaywriter.blogspot.com/
catalin

Post by catalin »