下载wxSQLite压缩包报病毒 Topic is solved

这是wxWidgets论坛的中文版本。在这里,您可以用您的母语汉语讨论上面任一子论坛所涉及的所有关于wxWidgets的话题。欢迎大家参与到对有价值的帖子的中英互译工作中来!
fancyivan
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

下载wxSQLite压缩包报病毒

Post by fancyivan »

不知道360这特征码扫的准不准。
wxsqlite3.jpg
wxsqlite3.jpg (32.91 KiB) Viewed 8132 times
OS: Win7 Ultimate SP1 x64(Windows XP Pro SP3 in VirtualBox)
Compiler: MinGW32 (gcc4.8.1 + gdb7.6.1)
IDE: Code::Blocks 12.11
Lib: wxWidgets3.0.0
utelle

Re: 下载wxSQLite压缩包报病毒

Post by utelle »

fancyivan wrote:不知道360这特征码扫的准不准。
From where was the file downloaded? From SourceForge? At least that file I checked ... and it's clean.

wxsqlite3-3.0.2.zip is a zip archive which contains mainly C++ sources. There are a few precompiled executables and DLLs for convenience, but they can be all build by a user himself from the source files in this archive.

HEUR/MALWARE is a synonym for heuristic malware detection. So I think it's just a false positive.

Which anti virus software was used? The file should be sent to the producer to let them adjust their virus signatures.

Regards,

Ulrich
fancyivan
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Re: 下载wxSQLite压缩包报病毒

Post by fancyivan »

Hello Ulrich,
thank you for your replay.
I download it from http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxcode/ ... p/download directly.
yes, I also think it's a false positive. I have already send this problem to the producer.

Tao
utelle wrote:
fancyivan wrote:不知道360这特征码扫的准不准。
From where was the file downloaded? From SourceForge? At least that file I checked ... and it's clean.

wxsqlite3-3.0.2.zip is a zip archive which contains mainly C++ sources. There are a few precompiled executables and DLLs for convenience, but they can be all build by a user himself from the source files in this archive.

HEUR/MALWARE is a synonym for heuristic malware detection. So I think it's just a false positive.

Which anti virus software was used? The file should be sent to the producer to let them adjust their virus signatures.

Regards,

Ulrich
OS: Win7 Ultimate SP1 x64(Windows XP Pro SP3 in VirtualBox)
Compiler: MinGW32 (gcc4.8.1 + gdb7.6.1)
IDE: Code::Blocks 12.11
Lib: wxWidgets3.0.0