DatabaseLayer  [SOLVED]

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
Trikko
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

DatabaseLayer

Postby Trikko » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:38 pm

Hello! I want to compile database layer using mysql backend only. But i can't find any options in bakefile or makefile... is it possible? (compiler gives me error about sqlite, firebird etc includes...)

ONEEYEMAN
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Postby ONEEYEMAN » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi, Trikko,
What errors you are receiving? Do you compiling under Windows or GTK? What compiler you are using?

Thank you.

Trikko
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Postby Trikko » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:37 am

ONEEYEMAN wrote:Hi, Trikko,
What errors you are receiving? Do you compiling under Windows or GTK? What compiler you are using?

Thank you.

Windows, mingw. It simply needs db specific include... if i add them it gives no error. But i don't want to download all db sources, just mysql...

jb_coder
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

[SOLVED]

Postby jb_coder » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:06 am

You should only need the mysql header files if you're building the mysql layer. If you're using the makefiles (makefile.gcc for mingw I believe), that should be the "mysql" target which should create databaselayer_mysql.lib in the lib directory. As long as you're just building that target, you should only need the location of mysql.h in your include path.

Trikko
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Postby Trikko » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:31 pm

jb_coder wrote:You should only need the mysql header files if you're building the mysql layer. If you're using the makefiles (makefile.gcc for mingw I believe), that should be the "mysql" target which should create databaselayer_mysql.lib in the lib directory. As long as you're just building that target, you should only need the location of mysql.h in your include path.

Thanks i didn't notice that target, i was looking for makefile option...
I'll try it.

Return to “wxCode”