Simple widget problem

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
gmanr26
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Simple widget problem

Post by gmanr26 »

Aight, PPL before I ask my question and u all massacre the post, with things like : "U f***ing idiot...." and " Jesus jus go to previous post....". I am new to this language and just being venturuous with this graphics library.

Now I am presently making a sinple Tic Tac Toe game to test my knowledge of this library so far, and I want to create a widget that is a button that upon being clicked will place an image that i have specified in its place. Now I realise that it could also be done by just having a button with a blank image in the button, and when u click the button the image is changed to what image i want.

What widget do I use and how exactly would this code be implemented???

Thx PPL
upCASE

Re: Simple widget problem

Post by upCASE »

Hi!
gmanr26 wrote:Aight, PPL before I ask my question and u all massacre the post, with things like : "U f***ing idiot...." and " Jesus jus go to previous post....". I am new to this language and just being venturuous with this graphics library.
:)
Never has anybody here posted anything like that. This is a forum for helping, not offending people.
gmanr26 wrote:What widget do I use and how exactly would this code be implemented???
Go with a wxBitmapButton. You'll have to pass it a blank wxBitmap upon creation and you can set a new label by using wxBitmapButton::SetBitmapLabel().

Please: Next time post stuff like that in a fitting section. wxCode is for questions about widgets from the wxCode repository.
wx: svn
Compiler: gcc 4.5.1, VC 2008, eVC 4

"If it was hard to write it should be hard to read..." - the unknown coder
"Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda