Rotate a wxpdfdoc page

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
dkaip
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Rotate a wxpdfdoc page

Post by dkaip »

We find in sites online services to rotate a page in a pdf.
With wxPDFDoc lib there is an easy way to rotate a page from pdf?
Thank you
Jim
utelle

Re: Rotate a wxpdfdoc page

Post by utelle »

dkaip wrote:We find in sites online services to rotate a page in a pdf.
With wxPDFDoc lib there is an easy way to rotate a page from pdf?
Why don't you study the samples coming with wxPdfDocument? Most likely you would find answers to many of your questions.
  • Sample tutorial1 shows how to add pages of different sizes and different orientation (portrait vs landscape) to a PDF document.
  • Sample templates1 shows how to add a rotated template to the page contents, using method Rotate.
Please keep in mind that wxPdfDocument is mainly a tool for generating PDF documents, not for manipulating existing PDF documents. If you want to manipulate the contents of existing PDF files there are other tools out there better suited for such tasks.

Regards,

Ulrich
dkaip
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by dkaip »

Hello, i am looking is for editing with easy way, without add page, making a new pdf.
Thank you for your answer.
Jim
utelle

Post by utelle »

dkaip wrote:Hello, i am looking is for editing with easy way, without add page, making a new pdf.
I'd like to emphasize again that wxPdfDocument primarily serves the purpose to generate new PDF documents. It is not a tool for manipulating existing PDF documents, although simple tasks can be fulfilled with the template mechanism of wxPdfDocument.

For manipulating existing PDF documents you should find better suited tools.

Regards,

Ulrich