wxSqlte3 and MSVC

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
killbrum
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

wxSqlte3 and MSVC

Post by killbrum »

Hello to anyone! I never works with wx* . Now i need encrypt my SQLite DB and i found this lib. My main problem - i dont know how build it for MSVC (2010/2012). i can understand .. it works with MSVC or not? And how to build? Thanks for advise!
utelle

Re: wxSqlte3 and MSVC

Post by utelle »

killbrum wrote:I never works with wx*. Now i need encrypt my SQLite DB and i found this lib.
The SQLite3 encryption extension coming with wxSQLite3 is not dependent on wxWidgets.
killbrum wrote:My main problem - i dont know how build it for MSVC (2010/2012). i can understand .. it works with MSVC or not? And how to build?
The wxSQLite3 file release contains all you need to build the SQLite3 library with encryption support. In the subdirectory sqlite3/secure of the wxSQlite3 distribution you find a premake script and a readme file. Using premake it is very easy to generate a MSVC solution. Premake4 has definitely support for MSVC 2010.

Even if you are not using wx, the following thread in this forum might be of interest: http://forums.wxwidgets.org/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=27217.

Regards,

Ulrich