Probllem with installation of wxPdfDocument !!

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
ajm
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Probllem with installation of wxPdfDocument !!

Post by ajm »

Hi,

I recently use wxDev C++, and now I want to generate a pdf file with my application, and I fond wxPdfDOcument. My problem is how can I instal it with wxDevC++.

I Have download it at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxcode/ ... fDocument/,

I traied to install it lake following:
wxDevC++->Tools->Package Manager->Intall->Open(wxpdfdoc-0.8.5.2.zip)

When I Compile the exemple it dos'nt work.

Is someone can help me?
utelle

Re: Probllem with installation of wxPdfDocument !!

Post by utelle »

ajm wrote:I recently use wxDev C++, and now I want to generate a pdf file with my application, and I fond wxPdfDOcument. My problem is how can I instal it with wxDevC++.

I Have download it at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxcode/ ... fDocument/,

I traied to install it lake following:
wxDevC++->Tools->Package Manager->Intall->Open(wxpdfdoc-0.8.5.2.zip)

When I Compile the exemple it dos'nt work.
This error description is very vague. Could you please post the exact error messages you get?

There is a precompiled wxPdfDocument library for wxDev-C++ available for download at http://www.wxdev.fr/downloads.html. Maybe that helps.

Regards,

Ulrich
ajm
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Post by ajm »

Thank you for your reply,

My problem is, I can't Compyle the samples, here is the error when I compyling the tutorial2.cpp sample:

/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/examples/wxWidgets/wxpdfdoc/tutorial2.cpp C:\Program Files\Dev-Cpp\examples\wxWidgets\wxpdfdoc\C wx/pdfdoc.h: No such file or directory.
utelle

Post by utelle »

ajm wrote:My problem is, I can't Compyle the samples, here is the error when I compyling the tutorial2.cpp sample:

/Program Files/Dev-Cpp/examples/wxWidgets/wxpdfdoc/tutorial2.cpp C:\Program Files\Dev-Cpp\examples\wxWidgets\wxpdfdoc\C wx/pdfdoc.h: No such file or directory.
The path to the header file pdfdoc.h looks weird. I don't know much about wxDev-C++ but certainly there is a way to specify additional include directories for the compiler. Add a path pointing to the include subdirectory of the directory where you installed wxPdfDocument.

Regards,

Ulrich
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by evstevemd »

ajm wrote:My problem is, I can't Compyle the samples, here is the error when I compyling the tutorial2.cpp sample:

utelle wrote: The path to the header file pdfdoc.h looks weird. I don't know much about wxDev-C++ but certainly there is a way to specify additional include directories for the compiler. Add a path pointing to the include subdirectory of the directory where you installed wxPdfDocument.

Regards,

Ulrich
The best place for this problem is wxDevC++ forum!
Chief Justice: We have trouble dear citizens!
Citizens: What it is his honor?
Chief Justice:Our president is an atheist, who will he swear to?