Compiling Cryptostream on Mac OS X

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
lollisoft
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Compiling Cryptostream on Mac OS X

Post by lollisoft »

Hi,

I am trying to compile the cryptostream component from SVN:

http://wxcode.svn.sourceforge.net/viewv ... ptostream/

While doing this I get the following error:

aesstrm.cpp: In member function ‘bool wxAESCipher::Add(wxInputStream&)’:
aesstrm.cpp:269: error: invalid cast from type ‘wxLongLong’ to type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp: In member function ‘bool wxAESDecipher::InvSubShiftAdd(wxOutputStream&)’:
aesstrm.cpp:469: error: invalid cast from type ‘wxLongLongNative’ to type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:469: error: invalid cast from type ‘wxLongLongNative’ to type ‘wxUint64’

If I change the type of m_ptsize and m_ptcount in the wxAESBase class to wxUint64, I'll get the next bunch of errors:

aesstrm.cpp: In member function ‘bool wxAESDecipher::Decipher(wxInputStream&, wxOutputStream&, const wxLongLong&)’:
aesstrm.cpp:363: error: cannot convert ‘const wxLongLongNative’ to ‘wxUint64’ in assignment
aesstrm.cpp: In member function ‘bool wxAESDecipher::InvSubShiftAdd(wxOutputStream&)’:
aesstrm.cpp:472: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptsize’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:472: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptsize’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:481: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptsize’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:481: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptcount’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:482: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptsize’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’
aesstrm.cpp:482: error: request for member ‘GetValue’ in ‘((wxAESDecipher*)this)->wxAESDecipher::<anonymous>.wxAESBase::m_ptcount’, which is of non-class type ‘wxUint64’

Who has got this component compiled on Mac OS X 10.5.8?

Thanks

Lothar
OS: Windows 7, Mac OS X (Panther/Leopard/Snow Leopard), SuSE Linux, Debian (PPC), OpenMoko FreeRunner
Compiler: OpenWatcom, GCC
wxWidgets 2.8.x
IDE Makefile based.
RAD My own brewed, Code generation with XSLT and DialogBlocks