Next DatabaseLayer release

Talk here about issues with one of the components hosted at wxCode, or suggest features for it.
jb_coder
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Next DatabaseLayer release

Post by jb_coder »

I'd like to release a new version of DatabaseLayer soon. The main list of changes includes:
  • Changed RunQuery message signature to return a list of affected records
    Database backends are dynamically loaded (at the request of users)
    Ship with an internal version of SQLite3 to reduce dependency issues when compiling
    UNICODE fixes for ODBC code
    ODBC backend should now work for MS SQL Server
    Various fixes for ODBC, Firebird, MySQL, and PostgreSQL backends
    Added compile targets "databaselayer" and "databaselayer_gpl" to compile the library with multiple database backends
    Added DLL exports to be able to use DatabaseLayer as a dynamic library
    ... probably more that I'm forgetting...
Many of these fixes were contributed by members of the wxForum community and are very appreciated. You can retrieve the code that will go into the next release by pulling the latest from subversion. I'll also try to get a RC package uploaded in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks again for all the contributions, testing, and bug reports that went into this release!
rodrigod
I live to help wx-kind
I live to help wx-kind

Post by rodrigod »

I want to congratulate you jb_coder, and any other contributors, for developing this great project. And I am anxiously waiting for the next release.
jb_coder
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by jb_coder »

Thanks!

The latest code is released as version 1.8 at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=337692
samsam598
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by samsam598 »

jb_coder wrote:Thanks!

The latest code is released as version 1.8 at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=337692
So glad to find the DatabaseLayer writer here!

Actually I've posted a help wanted in anohter thread in this forum,maybe the question is so basic that noone would like to spend his time.

To save time,direct go to my point:
How to compile and build a work environment for wxSqlite3.

My sys:
Xp+sp3,
mingw3.4.5,wxWidgtes2.9+CB;wxWiget2.8.9+wxDev-cpp
DatabaseLayer 1.8.

When I compile(tried both CB and wxDev,ie,wx2.9 and wx2.8.9)it failed coz there are too many errors.I have no clue for that.It would be grateful if one can lend me a hand.A step by step instruction would be much much appreciated.

Regards,
Sam
utelle

Post by utelle »

samsam598 wrote:So glad to find the DatabaseLayer writer here!
... and you find here not only him but many other component developers as well. ;-)
samsam598 wrote:Actually I've posted a help wanted in anohter thread in this forum, maybe the question is so basic that noone would like to spend his time.
Please post your questions in one forum section and be patient for a while. Sometimes it might take even days until you get an answer. That depends on the question you've asked.
samsam598 wrote:To save time,direct go to my point:
How to compile and build a work environment for wxSqlite3.
I gave an answer to that in another thread.

Additionally you should search wxForum for "wxSQLite3", since similar questions have been asked - and answered - before.
samsam598 wrote:When I compile(tried both CB and wxDev,ie,wx2.9 and wx2.8.9)it failed coz there are too many errors.I have no clue for that.It would be grateful if one can lend me a hand. A step by step instruction would be much much appreciated.
Without knowing which error messages you get it's impossible to guess what's going wrong. Probably you forgot to specify the appropriate include directories for your compiler or to specify all required link libraries for your linker.

Regards,

Ulrich
samsam598
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by samsam598 »

Thank you so much for all your help.Error message provide in *database* thread.

Regards,
Sam
agey
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

problem when compile databaselayer for oracle

Post by agey »

I tried to compile databaselayer on windows
>mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc oracle
I'm successful to build it with output ..._oracle.dll
I create simple app that link to the library, but got error "undifined references OTLDatabaseLayer...". in other way, I built the library manually using codeblocks, and I could create app that link to it.

by the way, is there any problem by building using makefile.gcc oracle?
can anyone show me why using otl to build oracle library not occi?

what should I do to compile databaselayer for oracle on linux? I got problem sql.h file

Thank you
nanyu
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Re: problem when compile databaselayer for oracle

Post by nanyu »

agey wrote:I tried to compile databaselayer on windows
>mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc oracle
I'm successful to build it with output ..._oracle.dll
I create simple app that link to the library, but got error "undifined references OTLDatabaseLayer...". in other way, I built the library manually using codeblocks, and I could create app that link to it.

by the way, is there any problem by building using makefile.gcc oracle?
can anyone show me why using otl to build oracle library not occi?

what should I do to compile databaselayer for oracle on linux? I got problem sql.h file

Thank you
--------------------------------------
me too!
and I use the tump.exe (a tool from borland), get the ..._oracle.dll, and the ...mysql.dll, I found the ..._oracle.dll have not export OTLDatabase and OracleDatabase function.
Attachments
mysql.txt
dump for ..._mysql.dll
(18.73 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
oracle.txt
dump for ..._oracle.dll
(18.53 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
jb_coder
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by jb_coder »

Unfortunately the Oracle and MS SQL backends are still a work in progress. The hope was that we could get the ODBC backend working well enough with Oracle and MS SQL Server, but I haven't confirmed this against Oracle.
Ribo
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

GetSingleResultInt problem with mysql on databaselayer.

Post by Ribo »

Hi, jb_coder

I'm using databaselayer with MySQL 5. but there is a question with GetSingleResultInt method.

I want to know whether a database existed in MySQL. so I use codes as below:

//
wxString sqlDBClause = wxT("SELECT count(*) FROM information_schema.SCHEMATA WHERE SCHEMA_NAME = 'mydatabase';");

MysqlDatabaseLayer *m_pMySQL = new MysqlDatabaseLayer();

bool nRet =m_pMySQL->Open( "localhost","", "user", "password");

int count= m_pMySQL->GetSingleResultInt(sqlDBClause, 1);
//

But the count will always return to 0.

So what's the question?

Regards,

Ribo
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Re: GetSingleResultInt problem with mysql on databaselayer.

Post by evstevemd »

JB,
When is the next release for wx2.9?
I can't compile against wx29
All I get is
Y'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In constructor 'FirebirdDatabaseLayer::Firebir
dDatabaseLayer(const wxString&, const wxString&, const wxString&, const wxString
&)':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:99: error: expected type-specifier before 'ISC_
STATUS_ARRAY'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:99: error: expected ';' before 'ISC_STATUS_ARRA
Y'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In constructor 'FirebirdDatabaseLayer::Firebir
dDatabaseLayer(const wxString&, const wxString&, const wxString&, const wxString
&, const wxString&)':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:125: error: expected type-specifier before 'ISC
_STATUS_ARRAY'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:125: error: expected ';' before 'ISC_STATUS_ARR
AY'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In destructor 'virtual FirebirdDatabaseLayer::
~FirebirdDatabaseLayer()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:149: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:149: error: 'pStatus' was not declared in this
scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:149: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:149: error: expected ';' before 'm_pStatus'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool FirebirdDatab
aseLayer::Open()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:212: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscExpandDpb'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:212: error: 'isc_dpb_user_name' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:213: error: 'isc_dpb_password' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:213: error: 'isc_dpb_lc_ctype' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:217: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscExpandDpb'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:217: error: 'isc_dpb_user_name' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:218: error: 'isc_dpb_password' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:218: error: 'isc_dpb_lc_ctype' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:219: error: 'isc_dpb_sql_role_name' was not dec
lared in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:233: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:233: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:235: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscAttachDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:235: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:235: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:235: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual bool FirebirdDatab
aseLayer::Close()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:257: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:257: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:258: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscRollbackTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:258: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:258: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:258: error: 'pTransaction' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:262: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:262: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:263: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDetachDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:263: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:263: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:263: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual void FirebirdDatab
aseLayer::BeginTransaction()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:290: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:290: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:291: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:291: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:292: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscStartTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:292: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:292: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:292: error: 'pTransaction' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:292: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual void FirebirdDatab
aseLayer::Commit()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:310: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:310: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:311: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscCommitTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:311: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:311: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:311: error: 'pTransaction' was not declared in
this scope
aseLayer::RollBack()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:333: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:333: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:334: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:334: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:334: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:334: error: 'pTransaction' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual int FirebirdDataba
seLayer::RunQuery(const wxString&, bool)':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:392: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:392: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:393: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:393: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlExecuteImmediate'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: 'pTransaction' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:395: error: 'SQL_DIALECT_CURRENT' was not decla
red in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:403: error: expected ';' before 'pTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:404: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:404: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual DatabaseResultSet*
FirebirdDatabaseLayer::RunQueryWithResults(const wxString&)':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:489: error: 'isc_tr_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:489: error: expected ';' before 'pQueryTransact
ion'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:494: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:494: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:495: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscStartTransaction'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:495: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:495: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:495: error: 'pQueryTransaction' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:495: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:505: error: 'pQueryTransaction' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:508: error: 'isc_stmt_handle' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:508: error: expected ';' before 'pStatement'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:509: error: 'isc_db_handle' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:509: error: expected ';' before 'pDatabase'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:510: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlAllocateStatement'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:510: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:510: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:510: error: 'pDatabase' was not declared in thi
s scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:510: error: 'pStatement' was not declared in th
is scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:518: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:518: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:518: error: 'pQueryTransaction' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:525: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlPrepare'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:525: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:525: error: 'pQueryTransaction' was not declare
d in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:525: error: 'SQL_DIALECT_CURRENT' was not decla
red in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:532: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:532: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:540: error: 'XSQLDA' was not declared in this s
cope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:540: error: 'pOutputSqlda' was not declared in
this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:540: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:540: error: expected ';' before 'malloc'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:542: error: 'SQLDA_VERSION1' was not declared i
n this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:545: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlDescribe'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:545: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:553: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:553: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:563: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:563: error: expected ';' before 'malloc'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:566: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlDescribe'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:566: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:574: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:574: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:591: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:591: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:611: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscDsqlExecute'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:611: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:618: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:618: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'virtual PreparedStatement*
FirebirdDatabaseLayer::PrepareStatement(const wxString&)':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:657: error: invalid conversion from 'void*' to
'int'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:657: error: initializing argument 2 of 'stati
c FirebirdPreparedStatement* FirebirdPreparedStatement::CreateStatement(Firebird
Interface*, int, int, const wxString&, const wxCSConv*)'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:657: error: invalid conversion from 'void*' to
'int'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:657: error: initializing argument 3 of 'stati
c FirebirdPreparedStatement* FirebirdPreparedStatement::CreateStatement(Firebird
Interface*, int, int, const wxString&, const wxCSConv*)'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In static member function 'static wxString Fir
ebirdDatabaseLayer::TranslateErrorCodeToString(FirebirdInterface*, int, void*)':

../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:960: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetFbInterpret'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:960: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'typ
e name' with no type
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:960: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'typ
e name' with no type
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:960: error: expected primary-expression before
'const'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:960: error: expected ')' before 'const'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:963: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetFbInterpret'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:963: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'typ
e name' with no type
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:963: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'typ
e name' with no type
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:963: error: expected primary-expression before
'const'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:963: error: expected ')' before 'const'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:968: error: expected ')' before '}' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:968: error: expected primary-expression before
'}' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:968: error: expected ';' before '}' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:959: warning: unused variable 'pVector'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:971: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscSqlInterprete'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp: In member function 'void FirebirdDatabaseLayer
::InterpretErrorCodes()':
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:983: error: 'class FirebirdInterface' has no me
mber named 'GetIscSqlcode'
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:983: error: 'ISC_STATUS_ARRAY' was not declared
in this scope
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:983: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:984: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:987: error: expected primary-expression before
')' token
../src/FirebirdDatabaseLayer.cpp:987: error: expected ')' before 'm_pStatus'
mingw32-make: *** [gccmswu\databaselayer_firebird_lib_FirebirdDatabaseLayer.o] E
rror 1

C:\MTLProjects\lib\databaselayer\build>
Chief Justice: We have trouble dear citizens!
Citizens: What it is his honor?
Chief Justice:Our president is an atheist, who will he swear to?
bone
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by bone »

I have no problem compiling against Trunk version. Looks like fbclient_ms.lib / fbclient.dll or ibase.h is not found or supplied.
John
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by evstevemd »

bone wrote:I have no problem compiling against Trunk version. Looks like fbclient_ms.lib / fbclient.dll or ibase.h is not found or supplied.
John
Can you document the whole process of compiling against let say mysql? :wink:
bone
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by bone »

Sorry no. I have done it with Firebird only using VC9 and IIRC with gcc on Windows less recently.
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by evstevemd »

bone wrote:Sorry no. I have done it with Firebird only using VC9 and IIRC with gcc on Windows less recently.
I mean the process to compile. If it worked for FB then it must work for MySQL :wink: