Release 7.4 problem Topic is solved

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
starra
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Release 7.4 problem

Post by starra »

After installing version 7.4, the first time after having given the ok command to create the cache, it block in loading language.
In the directory Packages there is directory %APLICATIONDATA% with the directory examples
tbreina

Re: Release 7.4 problem

Post by tbreina »

starra wrote:After installing version 7.4, the first time after having given the ok command to create the cache, it block in loading language.
In the directory Packages there is directory %APLICATIONDATA% with the directory examples
I don't understand what you are saying about the "create the cache" and "loading language".

I have fixed the "%APPLICATIONDATA%" bug for the samples devpak. The current version of PackMan doesn't support environment variable references (like %APPLICATIONDATA%"). I've updated PackMan with that feature and uploaded it to http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxdsgn/ ... e/download

Just download and copy that Packman over your existing one. Then, remove the wxWidgets samples devpak. You may need to manually delete the %APPLICATIONDATA% directory. Then, do a WebUpdate and grab the wxWidgets samples devpak again to install. The new PackMan should properly place the samples in c:\ProgramData\Dev-Cpp.

-Tony
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.
starra
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by starra »

tomorrow i post screenshot
starra
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by starra »

sorry !
there aren't problem.
during first run, after create cache, the ok panel is under Screen panel.