Stuck on wxFrame project. Help?

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
SamsonEvans
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Stuck on wxFrame project. Help?

Post by SamsonEvans »

I'm making my first wxFrame-based project in wxDev-C++ and I'm a bit lost. I used the wizard to create a wxFrame project and I got a blank dialog in the form designer. I dropped a wxMenuBar and a wxStatusBar onto the frame and got those set up exactly the way I want them to appear.

Now I'm stuck. I want to have the main area split into two "frames" (probably the wrong word) with a splitter that I can move around to adjust the size of each "frame". In each "frame" I want a list control with multiple columns and column headers (optionally sortable). I want the splitter to span horizontally and be able to be moved vertically. Basically, the entire main application area revolves around these two "frames".

Also, I want to be able to press the 'Tab' key on the keyboard and have the cursor jump between the two "frames". I also want the application to be able to handle being resized and maximized.

P.S. The main wxDev-C++ website appears to be down.
-- Samson Evans