wxDev-C++ is really cool !

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
hats
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

wxDev-C++ is really cool !

Post by hats »

I am finding a C++ Library what's like MFC, But it should be easier and beautiful.
And then l find wxWidgets what i think is powerful and easy to learn.
Important it has a wonderful IDE - wxDev-C++ and lot's of document.
And it has a Forum too.special it has a chinese Development Plate.
l come from china.My english is not good enough,so there will be some syntax error. But what i want to say is "Thank you for the wxWidgets Development team !".
tbreina

Post by tbreina »

You are most welcome.

Please tell your friends about us.

-Tony
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.
Dark Alchemist
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Re: wxDev-C++ is really cool !

Post by Dark Alchemist »

hats wrote:I am finding a C++ Library what's like MFC, But it should be easier and beautiful.
And then l find wxWidgets what i think is powerful and easy to learn.
Important it has a wonderful IDE - wxDev-C++ and lot's of document.
And it has a Forum too.special it has a chinese Development Plate.
l come from china.My english is not good enough,so there will be some syntax error. But what i want to say is "Thank you for the wxWidgets Development team !".
That is always a nice thing to say and do as developers love to be told they aren't wasting their time. I am not a developer of wxwidgets or wxdevcpp but I know developers in general and a kind word here and there really helps the esteem and morale.

When I came to wxWidgets is when I started to attempt some C++ GUI writing as I have always been a CLI type. So, I looked around and found MFC was being considered to be dropped and in my eyes MFC is pretty primitive compared to wxWidgets.

I think more use this tool than let on and I know for a fact a ton use it strictly as a MFC replacement, heck I do.

You might not speak fluent English nor write really good code, at the moment, but you never know what you might contribute to this community because every little bit helps.

Welcome to the community as I think you will love it. :)