Question about printing....

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
Hiromi
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Question about printing....

Post by Hiromi »

Hi, I'm new using this stuff, so I followed a tutorial from here (The HtmlEditor), I made very well and I lerned many things and also I put it a toolbar in this toolbar I put the basic butons like save, load, help and I used the knowledge that I got on the tutorial and everythig is ok, but I want to know how Can I print? I was reading on the internet and I found a funtion called WxHtmlEasyPrinting but I don't know how to use it like the others, I found an example but that example is focus when you begin a proyect empty not using a frame aplication with windows, if you can help me I will be very greatfull with you, thank you very much
Komerad
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by Komerad »

Want to know this too..

Some easy straight forward printing 'tutorial' would be helpful.
Sof_T
Can't get richer than this
Can't get richer than this

Post by Sof_T »

Straight forward and printing are two words that don't mix very well. wxHTMLPrintout is your easiest option, but you don't get a huge amount of control over layout. For basic printing it is fine.
The home of Sof.T http://www.sof-t.site88.net/
Author of Programming with wxDevC++
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxdevcpp-book/
Komerad
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by Komerad »

What do you recommend for printing forms?

Spreaded cells with borders containing text?

The kind of forms one makes with excel..

For now i tried to export the excel form to html and implement it that way but thats just a no go. Neither did the form designed with publisher work out.

For both I got text without borders, not positioned as intended at all.