Translators needed

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
victorc
In need of some credit
In need of some credit
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by victorc » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 pm

French :

7035 : Verrouiller le contrôle
7036 : Voir les ID des contrôles
7048 : Contrôles communs
7049 : Conteneurs
7050 : Barres d'outils
7051 : Barres de menus
7052 : Boîte de dialogue
7053 : Contrôles non officiels

beneficii
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 am

Post by beneficii » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:49 am

I'm working at it for Japanese, but I have some questions:

Where is this text going to be entered?

I see that a word like "Align" is kept separate from words like "To grid" or "To Right," but will the grammatical order be changed for the new language? In Japanese, the "To left" part, for example, will go to the left of "Align," instead of to the right (as in English), assuming those 2 terms will be put together in a phrase.

ptDev
In need of some credit
In need of some credit
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Post by ptDev » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Portuguese (Portugal):

7000=Activo
7001=Classe Base
7002=Oculto
7003=Omissão
7004=Texto de Ajuda
7005=ID do Nome
7006=ID do Valor
7007=Tooltip
7008=Comentários
7009=Código de Validação
7010=Cor do Fundo
7011=Cor do Primeiro Plano
7012=Factor de Alongamento
7013=Alinhamento
7014=Rebordo
7015=Rebordos
7016=Estilos Gerais
7017=Fonte
7018=Nome
7019=Largura
7020=Altura
7021=Esquerda
7022=Topo
7023=Propriedades
7024=Eventos
7025=Inspector das Propriedades
7026=Componentes
7027=Mostrar Inspector das Propriedades
7028=Mostrar Palette dos Componentes
7029=Novo wxDialog
7030=Novo wxFrame
7031=Editar Wx Propriedades
7032=Copiar Nome da Widget
7033=Alterar Ordem da Criação
7034=Seleccionar Parente
7035=Prender Controlo
7036=Ver IDs dos Controlos
7037=Alinhar
7038=À Grelha
7039=Vertical
7040=Horizontal
7041=À Esquerda
7042=À Direita
7043=Ao Centro
7044=Ao Topo
7045=Ao Fundo
7046=Opções do Desenhador
7047=Sizers
7048=Controlos Comuns
7049=Contentores
7050=Barras de Ferramentas
7051=Barras de Menus
7052=Janelas de Diálogo
7053=Controlos Não Oficiais

tbreina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1289
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Coronado, CA

Post by tbreina » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 pm

beneficii wrote:I'm working at it for Japanese, but I have some questions:

Where is this text going to be entered?

I see that a word like "Align" is kept separate from words like "To grid" or "To Right," but will the grammatical order be changed for the new language? In Japanese, the "To left" part, for example, will go to the left of "Align," instead of to the right (as in English), assuming those 2 terms will be put together in a phrase.
If you right click on the designer form, you will see the "Align" label. When you select the align label, another menu will pop up with "To grid" and the other options.

The rest of the labels also go with various parts of the form designer.

-Tony
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

tbreina
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1289
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Coronado, CA

Post by tbreina » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 pm

ptDev wrote:Portuguese (Portugal):

7000=Activo
7001=Classe Base
7002=Oculto
7003=Omissão
7004=Texto de Ajuda
7005=ID do Nome
7006=ID do Valor
7007=Tooltip
7008=Comentários
7009=Código de Validação
7010=Cor do Fundo
7011=Cor do Primeiro Plano
7012=Factor de Alongamento
7013=Alinhamento
7014=Rebordo
7015=Rebordos
7016=Estilos Gerais
7017=Fonte
7018=Nome
7019=Largura
7020=Altura
7021=Esquerda
7022=Topo
7023=Propriedades
7024=Eventos
7025=Inspector das Propriedades
7026=Componentes
7027=Mostrar Inspector das Propriedades
7028=Mostrar Palette dos Componentes
7029=Novo wxDialog
7030=Novo wxFrame
7031=Editar Wx Propriedades
7032=Copiar Nome da Widget
7033=Alterar Ordem da Criação
7034=Seleccionar Parente
7035=Prender Controlo
7036=Ver IDs dos Controlos
7037=Alinhar
7038=À Grelha
7039=Vertical
7040=Horizontal
7041=À Esquerda
7042=À Direita
7043=Ao Centro
7044=Ao Topo
7045=Ao Fundo
7046=Opções do Desenhador
7047=Sizers
7048=Controlos Comuns
7049=Contentores
7050=Barras de Ferramentas
7051=Barras de Menus
7052=Janelas de Diálogo
7053=Controlos Não Oficiais
Thanks. I've updated the package. Please use WebUpdate to download the new Language devpak and let me know if it is correct.

-Tony
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

beneficii
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 am

Post by beneficii » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:15 pm

tbreina wrote:
beneficii wrote:I'm working at it for Japanese, but I have some questions:

Where is this text going to be entered?

I see that a word like "Align" is kept separate from words like "To grid" or "To Right," but will the grammatical order be changed for the new language? In Japanese, the "To left" part, for example, will go to the left of "Align," instead of to the right (as in English), assuming those 2 terms will be put together in a phrase.
If you right click on the designer form, you will see the "Align" label. When you select the align label, another menu will pop up with "To grid" and the other options.

The rest of the labels also go with various parts of the form designer.

-Tony
Thank you. I had figured that out, and realized that the grammar doesn't matter.

I am finished with the Japanese--though I don't understand the term "stretch factor" very well, I think I translated it well:

7000=使用可能
7001=基本クラス
7002=非表示
7003=デフォルト
7004=ヘルプテキスト
7005=ID名
7006=ID値
7007=ツールチップ
7008=コメント
7009=検証用コード
7010=背景色
7011=描画色
7012=伸張要素
7013=配置
7014=ボーダー
7015=ボーダー
7016=一般的スタイル
7017=フォント
7018=名前
7019=幅
7020=高さ
7021=左端
7022=上端
7023=プロパティ
7024=イベント
7025=プロパティ・インスペクタ
7026=コンポーネント
7027=プロパティ・インスペクタを表示
7028=コンポーネントパレットを表示
7029=新しいwxDialog
7030=新しいwxFrame
7031=Wxプロパティ変更
7032=ウィジェット名をコピー
7033=生成順序を変更
7034=親クラスを選択
7035=コントロールをロック
7036=コントロールIDを表示
7037=揃える…
7038=グリッド揃え
7039=垂直揃え
7040=水平揃え
7041=左揃え
7042=右揃え
7043=中央揃え
7044=上端揃え
7045=下端揃え
7046=デザイナー・オプション
7047=サイザー
7048=コモンコントロール
7049=コンテナ
7050=ツールバー
7051=メニューバー
7052=ダイアログボックス
7053=非公式のコントロール

Post Reply