Thank you for do not leave this fabulous project Topic is solved

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
haroldjpa
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Thank you for do not leave this fabulous project

Post by haroldjpa » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Gracias por no abandonar este fabuloso proyecto :wink:
Si sabes espa

NinjaNL

Post by NinjaNL » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:07 pm

It hasn't been abandoned. In fact the development team is hard at work separating the IDE from the Designer so that the designer works as a plugin in the IDE, offering a smaller update download and also with the intention of then concentrating purely on the designer and leaving any IDE bugs to the IDE designers.

With the next release we should also see several new components (wxAnimationCtrl as well as the different book controls, and if I can get around to it I'll investigate adding a wxWizard control).

Apart from that several of the programs are being moved from Delphi to wxWidgets/C++ with the intention of later possibly moving totally cross platform. (a pipe dream at the moment)

You might have been disheartened by the apparent loss of the project home page, this occurred because we are also reworking the site.

Don't give up hope, we're still here.
Follow the development of my screenplay authoring program at http://wxscreenplaywriter.blogspot.com/