Trying to build my first client/server application

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
WxNoob
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Trying to build my first client/server application

Post by WxNoob »

Hello everybody!! :D How are all of you? I hope so good hehe, well, continuing with my creations in Wx, now i`m trying to make a client/server application, not very difficult, but i have a lot of doubts...

I have read the FAQ`S about Sockets first, but I still didnt find what i was looking for...

I am starting making the client, but i have only made the interface, but still any of code hehe...

As you can see, i want to make a simple application, with several options to make into another Pc in a remote way, putting the Ip adress into the textbox...

Well, i would like to make the server in console application mode, and the client in graphical mode (obviously) but...I don`t know where start lol...

How can I send orders froom the client to the server? For example, if I push "Apagar Pc" the remote Pc had to turn off...and all this things...

Firstly, I dont want to make a very difficult application, only with basics options to learn, but i don`t know how to control the server and get and send data froom the client to server and all that...

Erm....sorry about my questions, but as I said, I am learning to making really good things, but i learn really slow so...can anybody help me with my project? Thanks... :D