Size font 96 on XP and include <> ;

If you are using wxDev-C++ for your wxWidgets design, please ask your questions here instead of in IDE Related.
Kromitvs
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Size font 96 on XP and include <> ;

Post by Kromitvs » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:48 pm

(newbie here, )

Hy all,

I'm not sure this are wxDev bugs or my own (lol); so if someone could verify/explain them to me I would appreciate. I don't want (or know how) to file bug reports with beginners mistakes...

1. I use Windows XP and I have my font size for the desktop set for Extra Large (in Display Properties, Appearance, Font Size, Extra Large - I'm not using the English version, but it should be close enough!).
My installation of wnDev has several GUI glitches (eg: the expression "Project Inspector" is much larger than it should as it doesn't get itself all displayed; checkboxs icons float on enormous squares; first letters of option dialog box is hidden by icons - this is the worst; menu letters are small). I've tried all skins (gnome, new and blue) and XP theme on/off. It seems not to matter.

2. I made a syntax C++ mistake (at least I'm only telling you one... and introduced "#include <somefile>;" (notice the final semicolon). Wndev shows up an error report every-time (not a compiler/or whatever

lowjoel

Post by lowjoel » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:17 am

1. Send me a screenshot. Find my email in my profile. I have a feeling it is a Delphi RTL error, but let me have a look anyway.

2. Send us the error reports (There is a Send Bug Report button on the dialog)

Joel

Kromitvs
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by Kromitvs » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:48 pm

1. Done!

2. Will do!

Thanks!