can not create ticket on trac.wxwidgets.org Topic is solved

This forum can be used to talk about general design strategies, new ideas and questions in general related to wxWidgets. If you feel your questions doesn't fit anywhere, put it here.
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

can not create ticket on trac.wxwidgets.org

Post by Ronald »

Can you?
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (14.24 KiB) Viewed 21759 times
DavidHart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: can not create ticket on trac.wxwidgets.org

Post by DavidHart »

Hi,

Two things:

1) The area below the two buttons, where it says 'ticket not yet created', actually is the preview. (Yes, that's confusing: afaict there's no need for the 'Preview' button too.) So, when it says that the ticket is not yet created, that's correct. It's not created until you click the 'Create ticket' button.

2) Did you try clicking 'Create ticket'? If so, what happened? Are you registered with wx trac, and logged in?

Regards,

David
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by Ronald »

DavidHart wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:20 am 1) The area below the two buttons, where it says 'ticket not yet created', actually is the preview. (Yes, that's confusing: afaict there's no need for the 'Preview' button too.) So, when it says that the ticket is not yet created, that's correct. It's not created until you click the 'Create ticket' button.

2) Did you try clicking 'Create ticket'? If so, what happened? Are you registered with wx trac, and logged in?
This is a screenshot after I clicked "Create ticket" many times.
And I've refreshed the home page (https://trac.wxwidgets.org) and checked the section "Open tickets reported by you" on the home page, and could not find the new ticket.
DavidHart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DavidHart »

OK. In that case I suggest trying with a different browser and/or turning off any active browser add-ons.

If that still fails, please report the issue on the wx-dev mailing list.
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by Ronald »

DavidHart wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:39 pm
OK. In that case I suggest trying with a different browser and/or turning off any active browser add-ons.

If that still fails, please report the issue on the wx-dev mailing list.
Tried MS edge, it showed a tip at the top of webpage when click "Creating ticket", "Component" field must be filled,
after filling the field, the ticket was created successfully.