wxSpinCtrl in wxGTK problem

This forum can be used to talk about general design strategies, new ideas and questions in general related to wxWidgets. If you feel your questions doesn't fit anywhere, put it here.
fiammy
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

wxSpinCtrl in wxGTK problem

Post by fiammy » Tue May 03, 2005 7:56 am

Hello,

when I try to compile Codeblocks in wxGTK 2.5.2-8 or 2.6.0, I get twice the same error concerning the wxSpinCtrl in the Events table. (I'm not on Linux right now, but it's a weird error concerning a static_cast of a member to a wxWidgets Events class.

Are there problems or changes in the wxGTK part, when comparing to the wxMSW port?

Thank you

Ryan Norton

Re: wxSpinCtrl in wxGTK problem

Post by Ryan Norton » Tue May 24, 2005 8:20 pm

fiammy wrote:Hello,

when I try to compile Codeblocks in wxGTK 2.5.2-8 or 2.6.0, I get twice the same error concerning the wxSpinCtrl in the Events table. (I'm not on Linux right now, but it's a weird error concerning a static_cast of a member to a wxWidgets Events class.

Are there problems or changes in the wxGTK part, when comparing to the wxMSW port?

Thank you
Well, I can't gather much but I will note that a lot of things that previously sent a wxCommandEvent now send a specialized event like wxTaskBarIconEvent.