I build my fledgling app on my desktop. It displays just as it should, this is Linnux Mint 64bit on PC.
When I put the source into my RPi and build it there, the fonts are not showing as they should.
I've set the font on the frame, not the individual controls. Or I should say wxFormBuilder has written the code to do that, here's a snippet:
Code: Select all
TopFrame::TopFrame( wxWindow* parent, wxWindowID id, const wxString& title, const wxPoint& pos, const wxSize& size, long style ) : wxFrame( parent, id, title, pos, size, style )
this->SetSizeHints( wxDefaultSize, wxDefaultSize );
this->SetFont( wxFont( 32, 70, 90, 90, false, wxEmptyString ) );
gSizer1 = new wxGridSizer( 3, 3, 0, 0 );
m_staticText2 = new wxStaticText( this, wxID_ANY, wxT("GR55"), wxDefaultPosition, wxDefaultSize, 0 );
m_staticText2->Wrap( -1 );
gSizer1->Add( m_staticText2, 0, wxALL, 5 );
m_staticText4 = new wxStaticText( this, wxID_ANY, wxT("MyLabel"), wxDefaultPosition, wxDefaultSize, 0 );
m_staticText4->Wrap( -1 );
gSizer1->Add( m_staticText4, 0, wxALL, 5 );
Now, as I said this has the desired effect on my PC, those two static texts display at 32 point, but it has no effect at all when the same project is built and then run on the RPi.
I've never come across this sort of thing with any other programming tools that I've used, I have not a clue how to figure this out.