music player

If you have a cool piece of software to share, but you are not hosting it officially yet, please dump it in here. If you have code snippets that are useful, please donate!
Stefan_troeger
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

music player

Post by Stefan_troeger »

I work on this little music player for quite some time, but now i don't have enough time to do all the necessary stuff. So maybe someone is interested in working with me, create plugins or improve the backend, leave a comment if so. Or just use the code like you want...

At the moment the player can play music, order collections, edit tags and show covers. Perhaps the most interesting part is the changed wxAUI behavior which makes it possible to create a personal layout very easily.

There are some other special things about this player, but look for yourself:

Code: Select all

svn checkout  https://minophon.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/minophon/branches/0.01
cd 0.01
scons
./minophon
It should compile fine under linux. For MSW some changes are needed: the scons buildsystem was never testes there and the gstreamer sound engine is known to not work.

I should say that i started this project to learn programming, so the code is quite a mess at some points. Also it's not very well commented.

Thanks for all the help from you guys in this forum!

Stefan
Attachments
My favorite layout, but you have to build your own
My favorite layout, but you have to build your own
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by evstevemd »

Cannot build it!

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking whether the C++ compiler worksyes
Checking for C function printf()... no
!! Your compiler and/or environment is not correctly configured.
Chief Justice: We have trouble dear citizens!
Citizens: What it is his honor?
Chief Justice:Our president is an atheist, who will he swear to?