errors with wxGT2.6.3

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
vsp
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

errors with wxGT2.6.3

Post by vsp » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:37 am

hi
previously i was using wxGTK2.4.2 in linux 64bit machine and i have posted my errors and i got the reply to use wxGTK2.6.3 with gtk2.0 and so i have tried with 2.6.3 and i am getting the following errors could u give me some suggestions, how to proceed with 2.6.3

undefined reference to `wxSizer::Add(int, int, int, int, int, wxObject*)'

undefined reference to `MWDesignVariablePanel::MWDesignVariablePanel(MWMainFunctions*, wxWindow*, wxFrame*, wxPanel*, MWGeneralFunctions*, MWCanvas*, bpViewer*, nastranStruct*, void (wxWindow::*)())'

undefined reference to `wxTextCtrl::wxTextCtrl()'

regards rajesh and thanks

DavidHart
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by DavidHart » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 am

Hi Rajesh,

The first thing to do (if you haven't already) is to try 1 or 2 of the samples, to make sure that 2.6.3 built OK. Assuming that it did, I'd guess that you are missing some #includes in your code. Try adding #include "wx/wx.h" if it isn't already there.

If that's not the answer, you will need to post some more information, such as what #include.s you do have.

HTH,

David