Failure to run test/MinGW issue

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
ONEEYEMAN
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Failure to run test/MinGW issue

Post by ONEEYEMAN »

Hi, ALL,
I am usually MSVC user, but I need to run the environment used for Git test (Debian + MinGW).
I followed the command used in here.

The build of the library and test was successful, however trying to run the last command I got:

Code: Select all

0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxbase316u_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxbase316u_net_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxbase316u_xml_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_aui_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_core_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_html_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_richtext_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_stc_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_webview_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library wxmsw316u_xrc_gcc_custom.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library libgcc_s_seh-1.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:import_dll Library libstdc++-6.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe") not found
0009:err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Importing dlls for L"Z:\\home\\igor\\wxWidgets\\buildMSW\\tests\\test_gui.exe" failed, status c0000135
Could someone please help?

I do have the wx dlls, but I thought that libc++ will be installed along with MinGW.

Thank you.