Creating wxWidgets 3.1.3 project in Code::Blocks: No such file or directory

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
PB
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Re: Creating wxWidgets 3.1.3 project in Code::Blocks: No such file or directory

Post by PB »

I understand you are eager to write code and not read some boring documentation but you seem to be new to both wxWidgets and C++ IDEs. I would still recommend you read some guide to learn basics about wxWidgets (e.g., static vs shared or multilib vs monolithic builds) and how to set up a wxWidgets project in Code::Blocks.

I have recently wrote such a step-by-step with pictures guide, not sure if it is the right match for you, as it starts from the beginning, but if you are intersted, see here for more: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47231
Feelings
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by Feelings »

I read your tutorial PB, find some mistakes in my program and now it works. I didnt had set global variable and I installed new version of C::B.
Thanks for help everyone
Feelings
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by Feelings »

In my project I have 6 files(ProjectApp.h, ProjectApp.cpp, ProjectMain.h, ProjectMain.cpp, GUIFrame.h, GUIFrame.cpp) but usually in simples apps in examples which I saw there was only 4 files