wxSmith Couldn't Add New Handler

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
Lowkus
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

wxSmith Couldn't Add New Handler

Post by Lowkus »

When I try to look at the events list in wxSmith, on any of three forms, it is not showing the events that I had created through wxSmith in the past. If I try to add an event now, wxSmith asks me for an event name and I enter a unique name, then it throws an error "Couldn't Add New Handler". Querying the search engines for answers, someone said it can happen when the project file points to incorrect files, but I don't see anything wrong (see code). What is the reason that wxSmith is failing to handle events correctly? How can I get it working again?

Code: Select all

<Extensions>
			<code_completion />
			<envvars />
			<debugger />
			<wxsmith version="1">
				<gui name="wxWidgets" src="src\cshpApp.cpp" main="frmTr" init_handlers="necessary" language="CPP" />
				<resources>
					<wxFrame wxs="wxsmith/frmMa.wxs" src="src/frmMa.cpp" hdr="src/inc/frmMa.h" fwddecl="0" i18n="1" name="frmMa" language="CPP" />
					<wxFrame wxs="wxsmith/frmPa.wxs" src="src/frmPa.cpp" hdr="src/inc/frmPa.h" fwddecl="0" i18n="1" name="frmPa" language="CPP" />
					<wxFrame wxs="wxsmith/frmTr.wxs" src="src/frmTr.cpp" hdr="src/inc/frmTr.h" fwddecl="0" i18n="1" name="frmTr" language="CPP" />
				</resources>
			</wxsmith>
		</Extensions>
eranon
Can't get richer than this
Can't get richer than this

Re: wxSmith Couldn't Add New Handler

Post by eranon »

Hello, The wxSmith plugin is maintained by the Code::Blocks team. So, the best place for help is there: http://forums.codeblocks.org/
[Ind. dev. - wxWidgets 3.0/3.1 under "Win 7 64-bit, TDM64-GCC" + "OS X 10.9, LLVM Clang"]