Compiling errors

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
NonoNano
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Re: Compiling errors

Post by NonoNano »

Yes they are overlapping, but this is how it should be since the panel will cover the entire size of the screen..I noticed that with the wxPanel the buttons could overlap the panel without the blinking effect..is it possible to obtains something similar?
doublemax

Post by doublemax »

I noticed that with the wxPanel the buttons could overlap the panel without the blinking effect
That's more or less coincidence.
is it possible to obtains something similar?
With the OpenGL window, very unlikely. You could try to make the buttons children of the OpenGL window and place them completely inside it. But it's unlikely that will work.
Use the source, Luke!
NonoNano
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by NonoNano »

I tested the code making the camera run during all the night and it worked: no memory leaking, no increasing slowness, no crash..it is very good!
Enabling the driver I'm occupying 50% of my CPU which is fine to me.
Just one more question: is it possible to change the initial color of the "GLBitmapPanel "? I found that there is a method called "setColour" that takes a wxString as input but I didn't find any example and I don't know what should be written in the string (or even if it is the correct method to do what I want)
doublemax

Post by doublemax »

is it possible to change the initial color of the "GLBitmapPanel "?
Use wxWindow::SetBackgroundColor()
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx ... d83b25d8a0
Use the source, Luke!
NonoNano
Experienced Solver
Experienced Solver

Post by NonoNano »

Perfect! :)
Big Muscle
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Post by Big Muscle »

Hello,
could anybody advise what library is missing?

Code: Select all

sudo apt install freeglut3-dev
Linker flags:

Code: Select all

`wx-config --libs std,gl` `pkg-config --libs gtk+-3.0 glu` -lEGL -lGLESv2
Application linking fails with two errors:
pi@raspberrypi:~/src$ make
Linking...
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk3u_gl-3.1.a(gllib_glegl.o): in function `wxGLCanvasEGL::GetDisplay()':
/home/pi/Thermal/wx/gtk-build/../src/unix/glegl.cpp:391: undefined reference to `eglGetPlatformDisplay'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/local/lib/libwx_gtk3u_gl-3.1.a(gllib_glegl.o): in function `wxGLCanvasEGL::CreateSurface()':
/home/pi/Thermal/wx/gtk-build/../src/unix/glegl.cpp:498: undefined reference to `eglCreatePlatformWindowSurface'
/usr/bin/ld: /home/pi/Thermal/wx/gtk-build/../src/unix/glegl.cpp:464: undefined reference to `eglCreatePlatformWindowSurface'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status