VS7.0 and wx2.6.1: configurations never up-to-date

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
BigBulle
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

VS7.0 and wx2.6.1: configurations never up-to-date

Post by BigBulle » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:42 am

Hello evrebody,

If I change somtehing in my project, I have to rebuild all my solution and this is a huge waste of time...
I don't understand what has changed in my project to get this (because it was not like this before and I've only done minor changes).

Thanks for reading my bad english,
Waiting for your answers,

CU ;)

ssigala
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Re: VS7.0 and wx2.6.1: configurations never up-to-date

Post by ssigala » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:17 pm

BigBulle wrote: If I change somtehing in my project, I have to rebuild all my solution and this is a huge waste of time...
You mean that you have included the wx library project in your solution? I suggest you remove that dependency and add the proper include/link flags to the compiler.
Sandro Sigala - Kynosoft, Brescia

BigBulle
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by BigBulle » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:11 pm

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the bad explanation...

I meant that each time I was launching the compilation, VC rebuild all my cpp files even those that haven't changed... so, it was a little boring...

Finally, I solved this silly problem.
Unfortunately, I have changed the date of my system to a previous month (doing a timesheet for my job). So it seems that VC didn't update some configuration files because the date of the new one was earlier than the old one...

CU :wink: