ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL Topic is solved

Do you have a question about makefiles, a compiler or IDE you are using and need to know how to set it up for wxWidgets or why it doesn't compile but other IDE's do ? Post your questions here.
antonien
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL

Post by antonien »

Ooops ! First time I see that kind of stuff.

Code: Select all

wxmsw29u_core.lib(tooltip.obj) : error LNK2038: discordance détectée pour '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL' : la valeur '0' ne correspond pas à la valeur '2' in Ecranbleu.obj
wxmsw29u_core.lib(layout.obj) : error LNK2038: discordance détectée pour '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL' : la valeur '0' ne correspond pas à la valeur '2' in Ecranbleu.obj
wxmsw29u_core.lib(sizer.obj) : error LNK2038: discordance détectée pour '_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL' : la valeur '0' ne correspond pas à la valeur '2' in Ecranbleu.obj
For those who are not fluent in french, it means "error LNK2038: mismatch detected for ‘_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL’: value ’0′ doesn’t match value ’2′ "

Anybody has an idea of what happens ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
PB
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Post by PB »

Have you checked if you don't have mismatched #defines in files you're trying to link, like described e.g. here or here?
antonien
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

Post by antonien »

Thanks for the answer. It gave me the right key. I discovered that it was linking to the "-u" file instead of the "-ud" file required for debug.