forums very slow

The Forum Rules, general FAQ and questions or comments about the forum are posted here.
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

forums very slow

Post by Ronald »

https://forums.wxwidgets.org Loading analysis
forum_slow.png
In China
doublemax

Re: forums very slow

Post by doublemax »

While it seems that the forum is a little slower than usual these days, i don't think anything can be done from this side regarding the speed in China. The traffic probably runs through many "listening" stations.
Use the source, Luke!
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by Ronald »

doublemax wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:19 am While it seems that the forum is a little slower than usual these days, i don't think anything can be done from this side regarding the speed in China.
Ajax may help, let the clien formatting the page.
doublemax wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:19 am The traffic probably runs through many "listening" stations.
If http protocol is queued for checking, the speed depends on the checker.
Shadowsocks helps, I've tried some, but they were blocked in some time, like a month.
I think it's protocol is also being checked.

BTW,
I think one way is to modify shadowsocks' protocol privately.
For implementation, one simple private entryption algorithm is effective enough to deal with the checker. :lol:
Ronald
Super wx Problem Solver
Super wx Problem Solver

Post by Ronald »

doublemax wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:19 am While it seems that the forum is a little slower than usual these days, i don't think anything can be done from this side regarding the speed in China. The traffic probably runs through many "listening" stations.
Hi, today the forum is much faster than before.