How to remove an account ?

The Forum Rules, general FAQ and questions or comments about the forum are posted here.
archqt
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

How to remove an account ?

Post by archqt »

Hi,
after several years using wxWidgets, i have switch to Qt and so i would like to remove my account but i did not find how to ?
Thanks
Auria
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to remove an account ?

Post by Auria »

Why would you want to?? This forum keeps its history and I see no reason to erase it
"Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue"
-- Windows
archqt
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by archqt »

Hi,
If you want to have people in the database just to say "wow 10000 users" but in real only 200 are using it, i don't see the interrest. It was just a polite way to say i don't want to fit the database for nothing. But if it is not possible, then it is not.
Bye
Auria
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auria »

archqt wrote:Hi,
If you want to have people in the database just to say "wow 10000 users" but in real only 200 are using it, i don't see the interrest.
No that's not my point, my point is simply that forums are usually not built with a"remove user" feature so I don't know how I could do it. Don't worry about space in the database :)
"Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue"
-- Windows
canadahottub678
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by canadahottub678 »

I think removing user depends on the spam filter to see the real time counts. If it reached 1000 it is difficult to remove manually one by one.