Is there another forum for Python? Topic is solved

The Forum Rules, general FAQ and questions or comments about the forum are posted here.
RossGK
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Is there another forum for Python?

Post by RossGK »

wxWidgets are used in Python code as well as other applications.

I've posted here and received helpful responses, but then just noticed that the mast-head for the forum says:

"wxWidgets Discussion Forum
Discussion forum for wxWidgets C++ programming"

Is there a seperate Forum for general wxWidgets in Python discussion, or is this the right place for people of that persuasion as well?

Just curious, Thx.

Ross
tierra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tierra »

There's not a wxPython forum that I know about, just the mailing lists and IRC channel.

I'm actually fairly surprised that there's a wx.NET sub-forum, but not a wxPython sub-forum.

Anyway, I don't run the forums, so you should wait for a reply from someone who does.
Jorg

Post by Jorg »

There was one but there were so little posts on it that I removed it a long time ago. I would suggest using the wxpython-users mailinglist instead, it has a lot of great minds on it.

Regards,
- Jorgen
Forensic Software Engineer
Netherlands Forensic Insitute
http://english.forensischinstituut.nl/
-------------------------------------
Jorg's WasteBucket
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jorgb/wb
RossGK
In need of some credit
In need of some credit

Post by RossGK »

Thanks for the info. Have used the mailing list, but sometimes you know, you feel more like a forum :) I guess it seems less intrusive to folks who might help you out of the kindness of their hearts. But good to know I'm not missing something.

R.