Page 1 of 1

probelm

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 am
by engineer
I tried to change my profil and typed new information , but:

There is no know like "send" or anything like that.

????

The same is with "new topic" in e.g the forum part "general forum issues" : No buttons!

I just was able to open this topic and send this message!


What is that ???????????

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:59 am
by Jorg
There is no problem here. The buttons are in the bottom part. What brower are you using?

Regards,
- Jorgen

Re: probelm

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 am
by upCASE
engineer wrote:There is no know like "send" or anything like that.
Err... correct, the button reads "Submit".
engineer wrote:The same is with "new topic" in e.g the forum part "general forum issues" : No buttons!
So, you clicked the "New topic" button and then what?
engineer wrote:I just was able to open this topic and send this message!
How did you send this message if there was no button?

I don't get it. Which buttons do you mean, or what did you expect? In your profile, on the very bottom, there is a "Submit" button. Change profile, click it, check changes.