What's new in this release
- Replace wxSQLite3 encryption extension by SQLite3 Multiple Ciphers encryption extension (support for SQLite version 3.32.0 and higher)
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.33.0
- Include support for cipher RC4 (System.Data.SQLite) on all platforms
- wxSQLite3 releases no longer provide SQLite3 binaries for Windows (SQLite3 shell and DLLs) - not depending on wxWidgets. However, such binaries can be found here.
- The source files of the prior wxSQLite3 encryption extension were removed from the wxSQLite3 repository.
- Since version 18.104.22.168 the public System.Data.SQLite package does not support its prior RC4 encryption any longer due to the removal of the SQLITE_HAS_CODEC interface in SQLite version 3.32.0.