What's new in this release:
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.12.1
- Added method wxSQLite3Database::GetSystemErrorCode
- Removed wxSQLitePlus database browser (dbadmin sample application); see https://github.com/guanlisheng/wxsqliteplus for an actively maintained version
Further Release Info
The wxSQLite3 file release contains the doxygen generated documentation.
The complete C source code for building SQLite with support for 128 resp. 256 bit AES encryption is included. For convenience the SQLite amalgamation source code is included, too. Additionally the source code of the optional SQL extension functions module is included as well.
The file release for Windows additionally contains version 3.12.1 of the SQLite DLL in 3 different flavors:
- the original unmodified DLL,
- DLL supporting optional database file encryption using 128 bit AES encryption, and
- DLL supporting optional database file encryption using 256 bit AES encryption.
Additionally a precompiled SQLite shell with encryption support for Windows is included.
Feedback is welcome.