Version 0.9.5 of wxPdfDocument has been released. It is mainly a bug fixing release. This version is compatible with wxWidgets 2.8.12 and wxWidgets 3.0.2. Sample PDF files created with wxPdfDocument can be found here.
What's new in this release
- respect "join" and "cap" attributes of wxPen in wxPdfDC (2.9)
- cleaned up the use of wxMemoryOutputStream instances
- cleaned up dependencies on wxWidgets libraries for graphics formats GIF and JPEG
- fixed a bug in positioning rotated text
- fixed a bug in determining line lengths in XML formatted output
- fixed a bug in drawing a point in wxPdfDC (2.9)
- fixed a bug in drawing elliptic arcs in wxPdfDC (2.9)
Transition of active development from SourceForge to GitHub
Since GitHub supports collaboration more easily than it was possible on SourceForge for the wxCode project, I decided to move the active development from SourceForge to wxPdfDocument on GitHub.
Since the bakefile system used for generating the build files lacks support for newer versions of Visual Studio, I added support for premake5 and generated build files for Visual Studio versions 2010 and upward. Please note that the naming scheme for the resulting libraries and DLLs changed (i.e. the wxcode prefix is not used).
I intend to finally implement wxGraphicsContext support for the next version of wxPdfDocument. If you are willing to provide wxGraphicsContext based sample code (to verify the implementation for wxPdfDocument) or if you would like to participate in developing the wxGraphicsContext support, please contact me.
Feedback and bug reports are welcome.
Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest