ANN: Intel® Remote Keyboard

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
Liamosaurus
Knows some wx things
Knows some wx things

ANN: Intel® Remote Keyboard

Post by Liamosaurus »

Hey gang!

Though it was released about a month ago, I'd like to announce to this forum about the project I've been working on.
"The Intel® Remote Keyboard Host App allows you to control your Intel® NUC or Intel® Compute Stick from your mobile device (smartphone or tablet)."
But you can use it on any Windows PC and, sometime in the future, Linux as well.

You can grab the (wxWidgets based) desktop application here and simply search "Intel Remote Keyboard" on either the App Store or Google Play to find the mobile client.

There's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes but I was responsible for the front end of the desktop app. Big thanks to this forum and everyone who answered my questions and got me on the right track. Hope you all enjoy!

Note: I don't work at Intel and thus have no control of the project itself. If you find bugs or have any comments, please post them to the comment page on App Store/Google Play.

Thanks!
tierra
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ANN: Intel® Remote Keyboard

Post by tierra »

That's pretty cool, I'll have to check this out later. I have a D54250WYK NUC myself, though it's running linux, so I don't know how helpful this is for now.