ANN: New release for my project lbDMF including wxWidgets code generator!

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
lollisoft
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

ANN: New release for my project lbDMF including wxWidgets code generator!

Post by lollisoft »

Hi,

I am proud to present my new release (1.1.0) of DMF: Distributed Multiplatform Framework. The current release contains my first wxWidgets related template to generate code out of UML that I package separately.

The following image shows a well known tool that this template supports: Dialog Blocks.

Please note: The generated code utilizes my framework and contains Dialog Blocks Designer files the template generates.

Also note: This is a prerelease known to generate compilable code. I am in process to work out code that will also be known to run.

The code generator is available at (Windows setup): lbDMF wxWidgets Dialog Blocks Codegenerator Compilation
The code generator is available at (tgz): Template files only

The main product is required to generate code: DMF: Distributed Multiplatform Framework

Here you will find a PDF documentation on how to model and generate code: Applicationprodotyping documentation

Happy UML modeling!

Regards,

Lothar
OS: Windows 7, Mac OS X (Panther/Leopard/Snow Leopard), SuSE Linux, Debian (PPC), OpenMoko FreeRunner
Compiler: OpenWatcom, GCC
wxWidgets 2.8.x
IDE Makefile based.
RAD My own brewed, Code generation with XSLT and DialogBlocks