[Announcement] Gith (secured communications)

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
benoitgirard
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

[Announcement] Gith (secured communications)

Post by benoitgirard »

Hello folks,

I'm glad to present you "Gith", a secured communication platform for OS X, Windows and very soon Debian.
Gith allows you to send emails, chat and shared documents using end-to-end encryption.
The software has been released last week for beta-test, and everything seems to be quite fine !

Thanks a lot to all contributors of wxWidgets !
It's always a hard choice to choose between frameworks when starting a new project. What decided me was the fact that wxWidgets was truly multi-platform, using LGPL and had a big support and share community behind !

As soon as my company earns money, I'll be honoured to contribute and support new releases ! :)

Benoit

More info on Gith : www.gith-systems.com

Bored of being watched by advertisers, governments, hackers and your babysitter ? Why don't you try it ? ;)
doublemax

Re: [Announcement] Gith (secured communications)

Post by doublemax »

That looks nice and professional - and it seems to be the right time for it.

I'll check it out.
Use the source, Luke!
eranon
Can't get richer than this
Can't get richer than this

Post by eranon »

Very detailled site with nice argumentation. I just downloaded, installed/uninstalled. Like the site, good impression at first launch =D> Maybe, just a tiny thing : noticed that not any VERSION_INFO is shown under Windows 7 x64 (but maybe ther'e're not any ; didn't digged inside).

All the best for your adventure ("en l'occurrence" software and company).
And I agree with you : wxWidgets is fabulous !
[Ind. dev. - wxWidgets 3.0/3.1 under "Win 7 64-bit, TDM64-GCC" + "OS X 10.9, LLVM Clang"]
benoitgirard
Earned a small fee
Earned a small fee

Post by benoitgirard »

Thanks for your support ! You're right, it seems it's the right time for that kind of software :)

@eranon : I'll check this VERSION_INFO problem, it should be displayed.. I probably failed on something ;) Thanks !