ANN: wxSQLite3 1.9.9 released

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
utelle

ANN: wxSQLite3 1.9.9 released

Post by utelle »

Version 1.9.9 of wxSQLite3 has been released. It supports version 3.6.23 of SQLite.

What's new in this release:

- upgrade to SQLite 3.6.23
- fixed a bug when compiling for dynamic loading of SQLite
- added static methods to class wxSQLite3Database for accessing the run-time library compilation options diagnostics
- added mathod FormatV to class wxSQLite3StatementBuffer

The wxSQLite3 file release contains the doxygen generated documentation.

The file release for Windows additionally contains version 3.6.23 of the SQLite DLL in 2 different flavors:

- the original unmodified DLL, and
- a DLL supporting optional database file encryption using 128 bit AES encryption.

Additionally a precompiled SQLite shell with encryption support for Windows is included.

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Ulrich
evstevemd
Part Of The Furniture
Part Of The Furniture

Re: ANN: wxSQLite3 1.9.9 released

Post by evstevemd »

utelle wrote:Version 1.9.9 of wxSQLite3 has been released. It supports version 3.6.23 of SQLite.

What's new in this release:

- upgrade to SQLite 3.6.23
- fixed a bug when compiling for dynamic loading of SQLite
- added static methods to class wxSQLite3Database for accessing the run-time library compilation options diagnostics
- added mathod FormatV to class wxSQLite3StatementBuffer

The wxSQLite3 file release contains the doxygen generated documentation.

The file release for Windows additionally contains version 3.6.23 of the SQLite DLL in 2 different flavors:

- the original unmodified DLL, and
- a DLL supporting optional database file encryption using 128 bit AES encryption.

Additionally a precompiled SQLite shell with encryption support for Windows is included.

Feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Ulrich
Thanks for your commitment.
I cannot get it compiled with static SQLite3 static, but I can do it fine with dynamic one (sqlite3.dll). I'm using mingw with wx29
Chief Justice: We have trouble dear citizens!
Citizens: What it is his honor?
Chief Justice:Our president is an atheist, who will he swear to?
utelle

Re: ANN: wxSQLite3 1.9.9 released

Post by utelle »

evstevemd wrote: I cannot get it compiled with static SQLite3 static, but I can do it fine with dynamic one (sqlite3.dll). I'm using mingw with wx29
For a static build you need the static SQLite library or the SQLite link library. If you want to statically link SQLite into wxSQLite3 then you have to build the static SQLite library yourself. Then you either copy the resulting library to the sqlite3/lib subdirectory of the wxSQLite3 distribution or you have to adjust the makefile appropriately.

Regards,

Ulrich