Christmas gift is out - A new release of my software is out.

Do you like to promote your wxWidgets based application or component!? Post it here and let's see what the critics have to say. Also, if you found that ONE wx component the world needs to know about, put it here for future reference.
lollisoft
Earned some good credits
Earned some good credits

Christmas gift is out - A new release of my software is out.

Post by lollisoft »

This release includes a new plugin that was previously developed private. As of the many other projects regarding code generation I decided to open up the code generator module. When you start the main sample application (wxWrapper) you will see a button 'Codegenerieren' in the form 'Anwendungen' (applications). This let you create code for the prototype after you have decided to do so.

To create code the new module uses XSLT to translate XML output of the internal data to any code you like. Samples are are also included for now.

The samples are as follows:

lbDMFDataViewModel:

Creates a basic wxWidgets based database application using the wxDataView classes. It also uses my code, so it is not a fully independent wxWidgets application.

TurboVision:

Creates the most parts of a Turbo Vision application. It has to be verified how the missing files could be generated / copied from a template.

wxActiveRecords:

Creates wxActiveRecords based classes to be used as wxWidgets database implementation. No GUI yet.

wxLua:

A wxLua based application will be created. This was possible due to an enhanced wxWidgets library made by Hakki Dogusan. Link.

DMFToXMI:

Template to be used to export my own model into XMI 2.1 file readable by probably any UML2 design tool. I have tested it with BoUML.

XMIToDMF:

Template to be used to import XMI 2.1 and XMI 1.2 UML models. I have tested it with BoUML.

Here again I will thank all the vendor library creators and Bruno Pags for is incredible UML tool.

The changes in this release are partly enhancements in XSLT, code and bugfixes. Please see the changelog.

I hope you will find something useful.

Link: http://lbdmf.sourceforge.net/index.php?module=articles

Happy christmas!

Lothar
OS: Windows 7, Mac OS X (Panther/Leopard/Snow Leopard), SuSE Linux, Debian (PPC), OpenMoko FreeRunner
Compiler: OpenWatcom, GCC
wxWidgets 2.8.x
IDE Makefile based.
RAD My own brewed, Code generation with XSLT and DialogBlocks